- Where are your products made? All of our private label (Sammy + Nat brand) Pima Cotton is native to Lima, Peru and is grown, sewn and produced there. We do occasionally add other capsule collections that may be made in other countries.
- What size should I get? Our pajamas are the ONLY items in the collection that run very small. Good rule of thumb: Your child’s size + 2 Sizes (example: If your child wears a 12-18m, you should get a size 2, if your child wears a size 4, you should get a size 6). Footie Rompers and all other items run true to size. See our size chare for more info here.
- All non-pajama Sammy + Nat items run true to size.
- Why do pajamas run so small? By law we must adhere to the U.S. Government sizing regulations for children’s pajamas. Since we do not use flame retardant chemicals, they must be snug fitting. Children’s sleepwear is highly regulated by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. The CPSC sets national flammability safety standards for children's sleepwear to protect kids from burn injuries that could occur if they were to come in contact with flames.
- What is your biggest size in Pajamas? Size 10 (best fits a normal size 8)
- If it says 6M does that mean 3-6 Months? Yes! If it says 3M it is 0-3 Months, 9M is 6-9 Months and so on.
- What brands do you carry? We carry a lot of other brands on our site. Our private label collection is where we started and believe our layette is the best go-to baby gift and every kid should have a pair of our pajamas – but we also want to be a one stop shop where you can find a variety of quality other brands and accessories and all-things kid!
- Where are your offices? Our headquarters, design office and warehouse are in Port Chester, NY.
- What celebrities and influences like Sammy + Nat? Kourtney Kardashian, Arielle Charnas, Hilaria Baldwin, Molly Sims, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis – to name a few!
- Where do you have stores? We have two stores. Our first in Rye, New York. And most recently added; Ridgefield, CT.
- What are your weekend hours? Our store hours on Saturday are 10am – 5pm and on Sunday 11am – 4pm.
SHIPPING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
Do you ship? (Internationally?) We ship anywhere in the U.S.A currently, may change in the future!
How do I get the shipping waived for in-store pickup? Please enter PICKUP as a promocode. It will waive the shipping fee and let us know you are picking up curbside. We will alert you when the order is ready for pick up. This can take up to 1-2 days.
How do I indicate this is a gift? Please add your notes to the gift section when you check out. You can request us to gift wrap and write a note you would like us to include.
What is your return policy? Please click here.
How long do monograms usually take? At minimum 7 business days.
What can I monogram? Look for the “monogram me!” tag on the website, this indicates it is monogrammable.